Monday, April 11, 2011

There is muscle underneath all of that flab!

  On Friday (gotta get down on Friday) I noticed something new. If I tightened my stomach muscles I could feel actual hardness there. Granted it was still under some pudge but it was there. I started hollering to Rich that he needed to poke me right then and there. I think that he was just a tad bit uncomfortable since we were at the gym but oh well.
  I have spent the rest of my weekend making random people poke me and I admit that it has given me joy to no end.
  On a side note this past couple of weeks has been a bit shitty for me. It would have been my best friend's 30th birthday on the seventh. Instead it's been almost three years since she died.

1 comment:

Zoomy said...

Yay on washboard abs under the insulation (I have this, too!)...but boo on mourning.