Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not going to the gym today

  Ok so that totally sounds like Soren except he says "Not going to the bar today!" Interestingly enough we don't take him to bars. That could be because he is only eight.
  Anyway while I admit that I'm slacking off today I do have a reason. I worked last night. Normally Tuesday nights suck for tips for a couple of reasons. First off it's kids eat free night (cheap tippers), secondly it tends to be a dead night after the kid rush is over, and thirdly I work with my evil twin so it's basically just a night where she and I get to hang out. I work 5-12 and I a decent night would have been $50 cash for that night (like I said, dead night). I made over $100.
  When everyone else got cut by about 8pm I had possibly $40, including my charge tips. So I made over $60 in about four hours. So I'm basically exhausted today.
  Now this doesn't mean that I won't go work out after Rich gets home from work cuz that's always a possibility. It's also my weigh in day.... Hmmmmm

No comments: